Friday, October 10, 2008

It's a BBD Sleepover!

BBD = Big Black Dog.

Lucky's "cousin" Ozzie is over for the weekend while his owners are out of town. Ozzie is Lucky's BFF.


So I got home today and let the dogs out to play


They chased each other all around the yard. I ran after them calling "I'm gonna gettcho!"


"I'm on Gool!" (notice Ozzie's paw-touch to the sandbox area)


Then they decided to wrassle for a bit.


BBDs posing by the flower garden.


Politely sitting, waiting for permission to go inside.


Each dog was told to "Go to your bed" for his treat. For Lucky, this trick is old hat.


For Ozzie this was a new thing but he got the idea pretty quickly!


Then Dad got home and treated him to the BBD Stare-A-Thon (srsly, they stared at me all afternoon. it's creepy)


Dad grabbed the Holy Squeaky Squirrel (much like the Holy Hand Grenade)


Pouncing on the squirrel...well... some of us.


Lastly, a WWF wrestling match to quiet them down


No comments: